I want you to perform at your best. I want you to feel amazing, look amazing, and have amazing relationships. Sometimes we need a little help to be the best versions of ourselves. I believe that with the right tools we can unleash the full potential inside of us.
I’m tired of nutrition dogma. I’ll bet you are too. On my posts, I try to strip things back down to the basics, clear up confusing nutrition information, and focus on real food. Above all, I try to provide the tools for you to improve your nutrition, athletic performance, and ultimately, your entire life! Nutrition unleashed is about discovering how to connect with our bodies and what makes us thrive!
What I Do
As a Nutrition Consultant (NC), I work with clients one-on-one to develop customized nutrition and lifestyle approaches that help them reach their goals.
I also create meal plans, develop recipes, and teach nutrition classes/courses. My customized meal plans are based on an individual’s biochemistry, genetics, predispositions, present conditions, body type, lifestyle, and goals.
1. Striving to better ourselves from within, betters the world around us.
2. We are all unique, capable, strong, and powerful – we just have to choose to be.
3. We are connected with the earth + our environment
I am a Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Nutrition Consultant (NC), and Certified Yoga Instructor (RYT 200). I have been studying nutrition for over a decade and have experienced several styles and philosophies of eating. From eastern healing methods to western science and everywhere in between. I am an endurance athlete turned strength enthusiast. I now focus on a mix of body building, cross fit, rock climbing, and running. I also garden and run an urban homestead with my lovely husband. To read more about my health story, check it out here.
I work with clients one-on-one to help them reach their goals and transform their lives. I am also really excited to be able to offer educational resources and workbooks. To check out my services click here. To check out my purchasable tools/programs, click here.
If you want to know more about my background and education, check out my story, or take a peak at my credentials here. If you are wondering what the difference between a Holistic Nutritionist/Nutritionist and an RD, (And which one is right for you) click here.
Where to Start:
- If you are new to healthy eating, start here. and check out my list of resources.
- If your an athlete and wanting to improve your performance and your life, I want to work with you. Let's talk.
- If you want to eat healthier food, learn how to cook from your farmers market, learn about sustainable food, I have some resources to help you get started here.
- If you want to cook tasty meals and treats, I have plenty of recipes, kitchen tips, and nutrition articles on the blog.
- If you don’t like any of that, but you just appreciate pictures of nature + food, I can dig that!
- Like what you’ve read? Let me know. Interested in working together? Contact me here, or check out my services page.